The reason I'd to suspend my A-Post-A-Day endeavour is here -
A tribute, in the form of a video, to all my batch mates - BE Computer 2009, Modern College of Engineering!
I've been working on it since the last 5-6 days...and needless to say have put in a lot of effort to come up with this; donning the hat of a Script-writer, an Editor and a Director along the way :-P
The purpose was to compose something that would be cherished by each one from my Batch in the times to come...
The video is already up on YouTube...feel free to comment on it, regardless of you being a part of the video or not :-)
I'll try and get back in the 'groove' :-P...till then enjoy my first "baby" - my Home Production!!! :-D ;-)
gr8 job dude...
ReplyDelete..hats off to it..!!
I muss say that you really have taken a lot of effort !! But,
ReplyDeletethe product is fabulous.
Great job buddy !
lol...what's with the name 'Purple Patch' films though? Just curious.
ReplyDelete