Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bas...Do Minute!

Okay, I heard a cousin of mine giving a recipe of a Cherry Pie and a Caramel Custard to her friend on the phone; so I thought I'd give a recipe to the only thing I know to cook…Maggi Noodles :-P Pretty basic this, but then you can always jazz it up...! Materials Required: (Rather scientific isn't it?) 1. Maggi Noodles (Of course :-D) 2. Maggi Tastemaker (it's included in the packet :-D) 3. Additional spices (depending upon your choice) 4. Two cups of water 5. Oil (if you aren't health conscious) 6. Tomato sauce, cheese (generously) 7. Vegetables, if you want (umm Cauliflowers, Tomatoes, etc) Procedure: 1. Take a pan and pour two cups of water in it and heat on flame 2. When the water starts boiling, add some oil, noodles, veggies, tastemaker, spices, cheese and stir 3. Keep stirring for 2 minutes 4. Transfer it to the plate and add sauce 5. Serve hot I guess that was pretty awesome an explanation! What say? Maggi Two-Minute-Noodles ready for consumption and if you've added everything correctly, they'll be awesome B-) Have Fun ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Rohan, im sure u can do better than MAGGI. Im looking forward to your recipe of the gujarati delicacy, Undhiyu ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can send this blog to maggi! ..."Meri blogging wali maggi" :) (assuming u've seen the new commercial..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe rohan.... :)

    bolo kab aaye khaane tumahare ghar me........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggi saved my life living alone as a student in Chennai, that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very true...maggi is a saviour when you don't know know how to cook anything else...hehe...and yeah, do what MJ suggested....check out the commercial on TV...anyways, waiting to have maggi at your place!!! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add soya sauce while you're cooking it.Tastes awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete