1. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Delhi-6 (If you haven't seen it till date, please, pat yourselves on your back!)
2. What book are you reading? The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth
3. Favorite board game? Scrabble
4. Favorite magazine? Reader's Digest, of course!
5. Favorite smells? The smell of earthen land showered with cool Indian rains is beautiful
6. Favorite sounds? The Sound of Silence…and everything in The Sound of Music
7. Worst feeling in the world? Being a failure. Oh yeah, that feels pretty bad :-(
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? It depends on the dream ;-)
9. Favorite fast food place? Burger King for the win!
10. Future child’s name? It doesn't make sense to decide that all by myself now, does it? :-P
11. Finish this statement - "If I had lot of money I'd…? …write a book, print it and publish it!!! :-D
Instinctively...I'd love to spend it ;-) For people I love and for things I love to do :-)
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. Thank you!
13. Storms - cool or scary? Cool, very cool
14. Favourite drink? Water. Sugarcane juice and Kokum sarbat are delicious too
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…"? Sleep more! :-D Simple
16. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Black perhaps. They've always been brown to some extent
17. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in? I've lived in just one city all my life. And since almost everybody knows it, I'm not going to mention it here.
18. Favourite sports to watch? Tennis, Football, Cricket, F1 and Olympic sports.
19. What's under your bed? Right now...ants. Lots of them waiting for the lights to be turned off so that they can creep up and bite me. They don't know I've drunk poison. Hehe :-D
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Oh yes, yes, yes……exactly as I am: just with a little higher value of the X-coordinate (:-P), a little more beautiful, and a little more intelligent :-D . Actually, no...then it wouldn't be me :-P
21. Morning person, or night owl? Can manage both actually...depends on the need really
Don’t mind either, as long as I can sleep :-)
22. Over easy, or sunny side up? Does it help one get more sleep, whatever it is?
23. Favourite place to relax?
In my
24. What song are you listening to at this moment? Rhim Jhim Gire Saawan from the movie Manzil starring The Big B (wishful thinking...I wouldn't even mind if it pours incessantly right now :-D)
25. Favourite ice cream flavour? Vanilla. Yep, I’m simple love that
PS: How about you all tagging yourselves and posting the same as comments? I'm waiting...
To begin with, the comment is a true baseless rambling! I am always so damn confused when it comes to it!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the tags, well for most of them i will write the same answers (specially, Finish this statement - "If I had lot of money I'd…? :))
But for the one : Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…"?
Instead of sleeping, I would rather read, coz i don't get much time these days!
newy... good one, keep posting!:)
I like to pick an ant at a time and then drop it on the floor when I have all the time in the world..and see how much life it still has.. :P
ReplyDeleteAbout the tags..kuthun chorle? :P
1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
ReplyDeleteLittle Zizou..sweet movie :)
2. What book are you reading?
The Appeal by John Grisham (actually its the 2nd time, coz i forgot )
3. Favorite board game?
Scrabble it is...!
4. Favorite magazine?
Current, National Geographic
5. Favorite smells?
oli maati :P n petrol :)
6. Favorite sounds?
the sound u hear when u step on dried leaves
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Disappointment
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
..i'm alive! :P
9. Favorite fast food place?
as long as its fast food..kahi pan chalel
10. Future child’s name?
..if its in the future, why ask right now?!
11. Finish this statement - "If I had lot of money I'd…?
visit all the places ive always wanted to visit like..Greece,Egypt,France(only coz i can speak french:P)
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
God NO! i hate stuffed animals
13. Storms - cool or scary?
awesomely Cool :)
14. Favourite drink?
paani, panha, limbu sarbat
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…"?
Sleep away to glory!
16. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
red!..or even purple would do! ;)
17. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
pakki punekar ahe mi!
18. Favourite sports to watch?
watch...tennis, basketball, F1, cricket
19. What's under your bed?
Basketball :)
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
no, not really..why to live the same life again and again?..variety is a spice of life :)..but its gotta be someone better than me :P (selfish)
21. Morning person, or night owl?
depends..can be both
22. Over easy, or sunny side up?
:|
23. Favourite place to relax?
bean bag!
24. What song are you listening to at this moment?
'can't buy me love' by the Beatles
25. Favourite ice cream flavour?
it has been Vanilla right from the start ..i'm very loyal :P :)
..oh n yes..rogerhan,
ReplyDeletetht relaxing part was waaaaaaaaay more cheesier than u thought :P :P
nice one!!
ReplyDeletemind if i plagiarise?
ants..gosh,u get to see a bit too much o them this time of the year,"preparing for the rains" probably.. :) ..
ReplyDeleteEvery man wants to be his woman's first. Every woman wants to be her man's last!..yeah,read this one..intriguing!
Favorite smells?-pavsa nantarcha..olya maticha..
that of maggi noodles on the stove,..n my favorite perfumes.!
Favorite sounds?Sound of flowing water and chirping birds on a sunday morning!
Worst feeling in the world?Feeling of being left out!
Storms - cool or scary?
cool wen i'm indoor,scary wen m outdoor!
Favourite drink?lemonade,orange juice and sugarcane juice!
Favourite ice cream flavour?Chocolate 4 ever!
"If I had the time I would…"?
still fall short of it!
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"Oh no..i had to reach college an hour back! :P"
1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
ReplyDeleteI have a disastrous history of movies in theatres. Predictably,it was Rab Ne...Didn't dare watch another yet..
2. What book are you reading?
Swami - Ranjit Desai
3. Favorite board game?
Ludo
4. Favorite magazine?
Champak/Thakthak/Tinkle..dunno if these qualify for a magazine..I read India Today once in a while..
5. Favorite smells?
The smell of mud when it has just rained..
6. Favorite sounds?
When my mom wakes me up :) I swear there's nothing that sounds sweeter!
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Loneliness
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Whatever I went to sleep thinking about the last night..
9. Favorite fast food place?
Kalyan Bhel..
10. Future child’s name?
Hmm..mythological names seem to be in for some people..I wonder if anyone would like to call their kid Vali or Sugreev..?
11. Finish this statement - "If I had lot of money I'd…?
Count it to be sure that I really have so much..? After that,I'd buy something for every person I've ever loved..something to show them my love and for them to remember me by...
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nah..
13. Storms - cool or scary?
Kewl!
14. Favourite drink?
Water from the matka.Apple Juice.
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…"?
Sleep more!
16. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I wouldn't want to..
17. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
I was born in Nashik,brought up in Pune.
18. Favourite sports to watch?
Football, Tennis, Cricket, F1.
19. What's under your bed?
A trolley full of extra bed covers and sheets and pillows..
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes,as Me and only Me! but with the same family..
21. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning Person
22. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Suuny side up..
23. Favourite place to relax?
My special corner..on my bed,right next to the window..
24. What song are you listening to at this moment?
Sheesh..the TV's playing the title song of Kulvadhu!
25. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Butter Scotch :)
Your turn :-P
1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
ReplyDeleteWall-E.
2. What book are you reading?
Encyclopedia of Insects.
3. Favorite board game?
Chess.
4. Favorite magazine?
Weekly Morning. :P
5. Favorite smells?
Coffee Beans.
6. Favorite sounds?
Thunderstorm.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Being unappreciated.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"I am taking another nap!"
9. Favorite fast food place?
I don't really care.
10. Future child’s name?
Please ask my future wife.
11. Finish this statement - "If I had lot of money I'd…?
...be famous and busy denying proposals.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes! Thank you! (Wait. No one reads these comments, right?)
13. Storms - cool or scary?
Yawn! Cool.
14. Favourite drink?
Water.
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…"?
...read every book on this Planet Earth.
16. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Fluorescent Pink.
17. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Pune.
18. Favourite sports to watch?
Patience, Golf, Curling.
19. What's under your bed?
Air. I don't really care.
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yawn! Cool. Sure.
21. Morning person, or night owl?
Both.
22. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I don't really care.
23. Favourite place to relax?
Void.
24. What song are you listening to at this moment?
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
25. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate + Vanilla.