Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SWOT Analysis

I bet you must’ve heard/read enough of SWOT during the recently concluded T20 Cricket World Cup or for that matter, any Sport. Here's giving it an altogether different meaning…in a lighter vein of course! (I'd read this somewhere) What is SWOT? Strength is your wife; Weakness is neighbour's wife; Opportunity is when your neighbour is away; Threat is when you are away! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Rohan, why do I get a feeling that you can identify with the SWOT u jus mentioned ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassup?

    Mala mahitiye amcha blog aplya itka popular nahi (primary reason being i don't post! :P) but I've just writtena tribute to the King of Pop which I would like people to read, so I guess I'll just plug it here.

    http://pranavdixit.spaces.live.com

    No blog post for 2 days? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe..
    SWOT analysis of third kind i guess..acads and sports being the first two..

    ReplyDelete