I'm thrilled to bits!
I'm ecstatic!
I'm going bonkers!
I'm super excited!
I'm unimaginably 'high'!
I'm mighty satisfied!
I'm having an unparalleled sense of relief!
I'm on Cirrocumulus!
I've neither equaled Roger's Wimbledon feat nor scaled the Mt. Everest nor bagged an Academy Award/Filmfare nor had a date with Penelope Cruz!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Guys and Gals - I'm finally done with my Engineering. I'm finally out after 4-years RI :-P
Isn't this more than a reason to be in the kind of mood that I'm in?
PS: Please excuse or bear with me, if the next few posts continue to relate to this very 'accomplishment'.
Rohan, i hate to be a party pooper, but technically, ur not DONE till ur results are out :P.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the feat nonetheless.
I think you've made your case, enjoy :-)
ReplyDeleteAnother party pooper - You still have the project oral to deal with :P
ReplyDeleteBut I know how you feel .. Been there done that :) .. Enjoy till you can !