Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Do You Blog?

Interviewer: Rohan, tell me, why do YOU blog? Rogerhan: Well, Sir, it's a great way to exchange ideas and share information. It also helps to connect, interact, know what’s going on and keep track of things I’m interested in. I also blog sometimes to let out the thoughts - my mind flirts with! Maybe writing a blog-post on a new idea would get me to do some research and lead me to a deeper insight on the subject (:-P)

4 comments:

  1. this is not fiction or a dream..or anything of that sort..right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interviewer: Rohan, you say you blog to exchange ideas, share information, let your thoughts out, and connect with people on different levels for different affairs. How do you think life would be if everyone started blogging for the same reasons you do, instead of communicating through the other media ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rogerhan: Blogging, then perhaps would be the next IN thing! I think I'd love to witness life like that. The fact Sir, though, is that this seems rather far-fetched. People hardly care to comment on the blog-posts, leave alone writing blogs themselves :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can assure you that while people may not always care to comment - as they ought to; they almost always leave if nothing else highly entertained by this blogger.

    ReplyDelete