Just back from a special dinner at Café Goodluck! Occasion: Valentine's Day! - with some of my "favourite" people ;-)
Had girls - ready for 'gassip' at the drop of a hat with me, and then anything 'mundane' just couldn't have been the topic over Kheema and Egg Biryani!
Talking (gossiping, rather) to a friend of mine, I realized that all the people with whom we used to pull her leg with, had their names starting with the letter 'S'. Another friend joined us (in the gossip, I mean) and I realized that many of the people she had fancied (that I know of) had their names starting with the letter 'S' too. I was laughing my head off at this phenomena...even wondering for sometime. And that is when it struck me...a couple of girls whom I had fancied all these years had their names starting with 'S'. Holy Cow! :-O
What is it with this 'S' phenomenon? I mean, are people whose name starts with 'S' very fanciable? (I don't even know if that is a word - help!) Is it because the words 'Sexy', 'Sophisticated', 'Smart', 'Stylish', 'Successful', 'Snazzy', 'Stunning' start with 'S'?
How many people have you fancied whose names start with the letter 'S' ?
Happy Valentine's Day ;-)
PS: Just for the records - my childhood crush did have a name starting with 'S'! And now, so does my latest :-P
maza tar kahi varshani a to z cpmlt honare
ReplyDeleteKay re, konn hya 'S' mulee? Aani kiti janni-na gheoon gela hotas? I should call you Super-Stud in the spirit of this post.
ReplyDeletei completely disagree :D
ReplyDeleteactually, the same thing happened with me..i've been wondering about this 'S' factor since school! 'cause my ex's name starts with S n so does most of my past crushes.. and the current one as well! :O
ReplyDeletenow u kno why i get so little sleep..! :P
happy valentine's day! :)
hey, pleasure to read this blog of urs....makes me walk wid my head high...any takers ? Lol...
ReplyDeletehaha..now you've said it,yeah..i guess the 'S' factor does exist..almost all my past crushes have had names startin with S..but now i'm exploring all possibilities..A to Z..lol!
ReplyDeleteI don't fall into 'S' category! None of my crushes have their names starting with S.
ReplyDeleteBut yes, there is something with that letter 's'. Have a look at some names in some fields which have made a huge impact!
Sachin, Sourav, Sunil Gavaskar, Steve Waugh, Shane Warne, Sanath Jayasuriya, Schumacher, Steffie Graff, Shivaji Mahraj, Sambhaji raje, Shahrukh, Sonu Nigam and so on!
hehehe!!!...this is quite intriguing....i'm sure mr.jummani will conjure some totally unbelievable stuff in this matter if sum1 told him......thankfully that is not likely to happen....but..hmmm....sssssss???.... ....hmmm....thank god i'm not party to this psychic link....;)
ReplyDeleteSmart observation. It makes perfect Sense. Everything Starts and Stops with 'S'. I felt like I was reading about myself!
ReplyDeleteinteresting, however, i havent had anything special with anyone whose name started with an "S"! No! Hold on! Damn! This is so unreal man! My gf's name starts with P. But, now read this, I have saved her name in my contacts with a name starting with "S" - Unbelievable!!!
ReplyDelete