Thursday, February 12, 2009

When I skipped a heartbeat...!

I'd been to a friend's place today evening to experience his new Bose Music System. After going through almost every feature, we decided to get the "feel" of it by playing a DVD... 

* Flashback 

His Ajji is sitting behind, knitting a sweater or something, and pauses to ask me what movie we're watching, hearing all the dramatic sounds. "Sssnakes on a Plane" - I speak too fast sometimes, so I make sure I am audible and clear... Ajji mumbles something and asks me back - "Snakes or Sex?" 


I skip a heartbeat. "Snakes, snakes!"

5 comments:

  1. yeah am sure that friend of yours has given ajji reason in the past to be suspicious...enjoyed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! i laughed enough for the entire week! lmao!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe!!!...arrey!!!...bharrii !!!
    arey ha kon mitray??? ekk number!!!

    really hilarious!!!
    ...hats off to ajji!!!

    ReplyDelete