I was in the restroom at a restaurant the other night, when I heard a cellphone ring. I started to wonder who this bloke was who carried his cellphone inside the loo...and actually answered it :-O
How on earth can someone talk on the phone while taking care of their "business"? Answering both the nature and telephone call at the same time is so weird. Just imagine the reaction of the person on the other end of the line if he/she realizes it! Yuck! If it were me at the other end, I would be completely grossed out and would disconnect the call immediately.
Now, don't tell me that there aren't any chances of the person on the other end of the line realizing it. If a cellphone can transmit voices, it can very well transmit other sounds too, duh! Thank God, that a cell phone cannot transmit smells!
Ha ha ha .. I completely understand your sentiments .. I guess some people do have an obsession about answering calls .. There's also a condition called as "nomophobia" .. Maybe that person was suffering from it :)
ReplyDeleteThat is totally gross!!! I agree...thank god the phone can't transmit smells...
ReplyDeleteeewww! did you really have to write all that!
ReplyDeleteU r rite !!! Thank god Smells are FELT only !! It would have been a disaster dude !! wait for few days that too will happen !! [:D]
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY what you mean ...
ReplyDeleteI was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the adjacent stall, " Hi, How are you ? "
Actually, I'm not the type to start a conversation in the loo.. but I don't know what came over me I answered, somewhat embarassed," Oh, Fine, thanx "
The other guy continued," So what are you up to ? "
What kind of question is that ?? I just replied .." Umm .. like you ... "
At this point, just when I am thinking of winding up and trying to escaping the situation, he asked .. " Can I come over ? "
Shocked to the core, I mumbled .. " No ... I'm kinda busy right now ... " and quickly washed up.
Then I heard the voice from the next booth continue ..
" Listen .. I'll call you back later ... There's a sick-o in the next booth who keeps answering all my questions to you ... "
Yes .. Sure, I understand the embarassing situation ...
Thanks to current situation. But your fantasy might will come true soon :-)) phones carrying smell!!! More over to that video conferencing will help to understand the situation to other side 8-)):-))8-))
ReplyDelete