Here's another of my favourite themes. Had heard this first at – believe it or not – a circus during the trapeze show! Such was the effect of the tune on me that I remember forcing Baba to teach me how to play the same (which he did :-))
The tune is from a very old English movie with the same name, and as all good tunes get lifted in apna Bollywood, this one too bore the brunt of plagiarism – a blatant copy in one of the Hindi movies :-X
I've played and recorded this theme using Trumpet as the tone and a built-in style on my YAMAHA PSR-550.
Similar to my first song, I hope you'll all like this. And nothing's a better encouragement than your comments and responses to help me in playing and uploading more of my Music.
- Come September
Artist: Rogerhan Pandit
nice... but i remember this tune as the hindi song... nazare mili dil dhadka. but thats because of my poor knowledge of english songs and tunes.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right with the Hindi version of the tune and that's the case with a lot of people, so don't worry. But, I'm actually glad that you actually confessed it :-) Others might not even do that.
"Love you Raja" :-D I used to like this song as a kid!
ReplyDeleteMy best wishes. And apologies for the lateness of the 'acknowledgment' :-)