Here's me replaying the first tune I'd learnt on the Keyboard. My recent visit to Tipu Sultan's Palace, the reason behind the inspiration to play it all over again!
I'd learnt to play this under the tutelage of Baba and Neha on a CASIO SA-1, which is more of a toy than a Keyboard :-D Obviously this is a much refined and polished version of what I used to play when I was 5. And just as a record, I was a complete fan of Tipu Sultan at that age, thanks to the serial which used to be aired on TV and my then visit to his Palace in Mysore :-)
The theme is completely done by me alone using Trumpet, Brass and Strings for the Tones and an in-built Style to record and play it. The Keyboard I use is a YAMAHA PSR-550.
Again my baby (after the video I'd done for my BE Computer batch of 2009) and it's the first time I'm uploading my Music in the form of a visual, hence very keen on reading and knowing your responses to the Music and the Video.
- The Sword of Tipu Sultan
Artist: Rogerhan Pandit
Nice... Looking forward for more stuff from Purple patch.
ReplyDelete