Friday, October 2, 2009

Fixed Width

After a short discussion with Jay this morning on which browser I should use and his recommendation, I noticed that the three browsers that I use/have used all have two-word names, and the words are of equal length - 

  • Google Chrome (both words are 6 letters long)
  • Mozilla Firefox (7)
  • Internet Explorer (8)


6 comments:

  1. Great Rohan, I have been using these browsers for ages but i did not notice this. great observation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Quite an observation there.. And quite commendable too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good observation but please don't even consider Internet Explorer. I am using it right now since my comp is not working and I definitely miss using Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all :-)

    @ Vineet:

    It's been a very long time since I've even seen IE open; no way with the other browsers around. (The order of the browsers is kind of evolving, bottom->top :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet Explorer 8 is not a bad browser at all.

    And I prefer Firefox to Chrome any day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't go with Opera :P and Apple Safari ;)

    Nice observation anyway :)

    ReplyDelete