Friday, October 9, 2009

I Wish...

* I wish... to come up with a novel idea for a gift to Aai-Baba on their 25th Anniversary next month :-)


* I wish... I could meet Roger Federer in flesh 'n blood and he declares me as his Die-hard No. 1!


* I wish... others would not judge me just on the basis of my Academics.


* I wish... to do my best to promote Marathi Sangeet (among the Marathi manoos first and then others), and guys 'n gals don't go ga-ga over only Rock and all its forms just because every Tom-Dick-Harry prefers it. 


* I wish... I could be invisible whenever I want to be!


* I wish... I could write a novel somewhere in the future and earn rave reviews for it.


* I wish... the Dell Inspiron 1525 had better built-in speakers.


* I wish... people would not just point out my faults all the time.


* I wish... Blogger.com had some nice themes.


* I wish... I was just like other people and didn't think too much.


* I wish... I get a chance to don my new chic blazer at a party soon.


* I wish... I could mug things up like other guys and get astounding grades.


* I wish... I'd a larger book library of my own (never mind though, I'm working on it :-) )


* I wish... Yanni would come to India again; in Pune/Mumbai would be awesome.


* I wish... people would stop giving me 'girlfriend advice'. I don't need it, really (advice specifically ;-) ).


* I wish... to sponsor at least a child's education when I'm financial stable myself.


* I wish... everybody who read my blog posts would comment on them.


* I wish... winter comes soon.


* I wish... Wada Pav goes back to costing 4 bucks instead of 8.


* I wish... I get the chance to conduct a 101-piece philharmonic orchestra somewhere down the line.


* I wish... guys would stop wearing hawaii chappals with narrow bottom jeans. It looks horrible, trust me.


* I wish... my peers would stop cribbing and whining about not getting a Date of Joining yet...


* I wish... and they make most of the free time on their hands... as I'm! B-)


* I wish... to travel to all places in India first and then think about doing a World-tour.


* I wish... I could hit a single-handed backhand, a la Roger and Sampras would be awesome!


* I wish... Neha transforms me into a decent dancer from one who has two left-feet.


* I wish... both of my Ajobas were here today...


* I wish... I could be a jack of all trades, master of ONE!


* I wish... all my future plans fall into place!


* I wish... to make my parents proud of me!




Billie Joe says, "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right". 


I've seen the unpredictable part of it alright, now I'm only just waiting for it to get right. Someday, I think I'll have the time of my life.

5 comments:

  1. ur wishes are quite interesting... and of course not impossible!
    all da best!
    i have some as well, i guess time to jot them down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. * I wish... people would not just point out my faults all the time.
    --- sounds like you are hanging out with the wrong kind of people!


    * I wish... I could mug things up like other guys and get astounding grades.
    --- why???

    * I wish... people would stop giving me 'girlfriend advice'. I don't need it, really (advice specifically ;-) ).
    --- yes, the real thing is far better than just advice ;)

    * I wish... both of my Ajobas were here today...
    --- Awwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Adhish:

    Thanks!
    Yes, specifically thought about those which are not impossible to be fulfilled. Looking forward to reading your wishes...

    @ Samir:

    Wrong people - Not all of the people I hang out with, some of them.

    Mugging things up - Not a wise wish, I know... merely out of sheer frustration.

    Girlfriend advice - :-)

    Ajobas - I miss both of them dearly... for the last few months more than any other time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting wishes. I am sure everybody has his/her big list.
    But I have a gift idea for your parents. Collect your parent's photographs right from their marriage to date. make a good album and write captions. i am sure you are good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. * I wish... the Dell Inspiron 1525 had better built-in speakers.


    ----My Inspiron 6400 have awesome surround sound...

    * I wish... I could mug things up like other guys and get astounding grades.

    -----No... Never....Trust me...


    * I wish... guys would stop wearing hawaii chappals with narrow bottom jeans. It looks horrible, trust me.

    -----Hmmm...I dont think so.

    * I wish... my peers would stop cribbing and whining about not getting a Date of Joining yet...


    -----That's interesting.Well I am not the one who......

    * I wish... to sponsor at least a child's education when I'm financial stable myself.

    -----I wish the same.

    ReplyDelete