A friend of mine called me up last night, but all I could hear was a muffled voice...
R: "Can you speak a bit louder, J?" I requested her. "Be your usual self; I can't make out a word of what you're blabbering!"
J: "I'm at my highest possible voice, Rohan!"
R: "Then why is it that I can't hear you properly?"
J: "Wait wait, hold on for just a sec... I'll remove the MASK from my face!"
R: "What, you're talking to me wearing that latest adornment of yours?!" :-O
Funny how a dozen people get the Swine-flu and everyone panics and wears face masks, but millions get AIDS and no one wears condoms!
ha ha ha!
ReplyDeletelolz!!!! good one !!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Rohan ............!! good one
ReplyDeletenice one..i got the note wala part as a message..but it is true!!
ReplyDeletewell i must appreciate you've raised a good point here. But it'll always be debated. Because here you're talking about two different diseases. AIDS and Swine flu are totally different. Swine flu can be compared with Bird flu but not with AIDS. I can give an analogy as - Black mamba is undoubtedly most dangerous snake. But its Russel Viper that kills more people than anyother snake and is found most commonly. In a similar way, though AIDS is a big issue but swine flu is contagious through air. But point taken, people should be educated and implement the education in case of AIDS amd swine flu too. :-)
ReplyDeleteWah wah! Short and quick! Not to mention, effective. Will make a point to use it when the day (or rather night) comes!
ReplyDeleteNo one wears condoms!
ReplyDeleteReally? Have you subscribed to some news feed? ;)
And I agree with Milind.