Friday, August 14, 2009

AFTER-EFFECTS: An Introduction

We face numerous events which are awestrucking, disappointing, exulting, thought-provoking or simply satisfying. Furthermore, these events leave you with some everlasting thoughts, memories... their after-effects!
Soul-stirring experiences, you can call them. Some upshots that have transformed you as a person or been deeply rooted in your mind. I'm sure there are at least a few of such scenarios wherein you have experienced its after-effects, not just for days but weeks and months together. In an odd case you feel you could have handled that particular situation in a more effective way, and situations like that...
Starting today, I'm planning of coming up with a series of such posts titled AFTER-EFFECTS; where I'll be trying to pen down all those moments - be either in my personal life or witnessed through some medium, which have made a strong impression on my mind.
PS: I'd thought of LESSONS as a name to this series... but it sounded too preachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment