So, I've began appreciating tiny little things that are hardest to find when you need them the most - nail cutter being one of those things :-P
I was cutting my nails a few minutes ago and began thinking…it would have been difficult in old times to cut the nails (because they did not have a nail cutter!)
What do you think? How did people cut their nails when they had no nail cutter?
Teeth?
Weird...I was wondering pretty much the same thing a few days back!
ReplyDeleteAnyone have any idea? Would love to know the answer! Did they have scissors back then? How did they trim their beards and cut their hair? lol!
teeth for the nails is pretty much practicle... but i wonder what they did with hair, seriously!
ReplyDeleteRohan, i believe they filed their nails against rough stones (typically limestone). I wonder what the women did tho :P
ReplyDeleteWhy would women have problems filing their nails against limestone?
ReplyDeletehey good question..
ReplyDeletemaybe they did use stones and all..