Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Movie Review: Ice Age 3 (Dawn of the Dinosaurs)

This isn't one of the regular movie reviews which you may stumble upon in a newspaper or a website: analysing the movie in every possible way.
***
I knew this would be a great movie; so this is pretty much a biased and short review. I'm anyway a fan of the Ice Age series: Sid, Manny, Diego. It has all the ingredients to make an awesome movie. And yes, the movie kicks ass right from the word go; not sure where do I start from because it's that great!
Sid the Sloth steals the show really from the word go. I'm sure if they make a series on Sid, it would be a best seller as well. Diego, Manny always dependable on the laughs with Diego provides some really butt kicking action sequences.
Hate to be a spoiler so you have to watch this on your own, it's a stupendous movie, just like the earlier series so just don't give it a miss.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention Buck..mate!!!
    But totally agree with you... a must watch movie for everyone.

    ReplyDelete