Thursday, January 8, 2009

Routine - in the vacation

  • Times of India and Sakal
  • Breakfast
  • Internet - Gmail/Gtalk, Facebook, orkut, Yahoo! Mail
  • Tennis/Badminton
  • Lunch (mostly at home)
  • Read a book (currently reading: A Twist in the Tale by Jeffrey Archer)
  • Internet - Gmail/Gtalk, Facebook, orkut, Yahoo! Mail
  • Evening plans are different everyday and quite impromptu as well! Hanging out with friends, a visit to Crossword/Landmark/Odyssey, music rehearsals, family get-togethers...
  • Enjoying the pleasures of our new Sony Bravia LCD TV along with the Home-Theatre!
  • Play music - perfect way to end the day, I guess :-)
  • ...and for a change, today, blogger.com!
And just that much for creativity :(

3 comments:

  1. So here I was, reading and nodding while relating with all of the blogging. I could manage agreeing and smiling while realizing that I was also in the same 'doing' as your day spending. Adding to the nice feeling was the staring and marveling at the photographing and the furnishing. All I am saying is it was calming for me to have a 'smoking finishing' to a day which kept going pretty boring.

    Waiting while you are considering another piece of topic worth writing!

    Thanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TV looks nice. The photo bought back a lot of fond memories. How are P kaka, P kaki and M kaki?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a nice way to spend the day. Quite similar to how I "used to" spend my day sans the music .. I really miss that so enjoy while you can as you'll also miss doing "nothing specific" when you start working ...

    ReplyDelete