Thank You readers!
When I started blogging early January this year; regularly I must say (been writing here since July 2008, but then the blog wasn't as active as it is now), I had never imagined myself writing a post thanking people for visiting my blog and leaving comments on what I write. Now after completing 50 posts, comments have become such a necessity that every time Mozilla Firefox initializes, the first page that I open is my Gmail account and what I specifically search for are e-mails from Blogger informing me about who commented on which post. This is followed by opening the blogging and replying to comments - either through orkut, Facebook or through the e-mails. And finally when that's done, I go around doing my other work.
Blogging has been a great experience for me and that's not only because of the hits or the comments but also because of the interesting people I've found and the friends I've made. If it weren't for these guys religiously leaving me comments, I might have lost the interest in blogging and would not have been here making this post.
I've tried to share everything - every single feeling and all the nooks, crannies and crevices of my life here on this blog. I've made posts right from expressing my passionate love for Roger Federer and the game of Tennis, frustrations with the education system, my crushes, practically every perverted or non perverted feeling to the latest one which hails me as a stickler for English grammar and Spellings! - just trying to be true to the name of my Blog :-)
I've got a good amount of advice from my small circle of readers on how I can deal with the small issues in my life and all that is greatly appreciated. There have been posts I've written for my friends to read (Observations & Realizations, Save the Vowels and the Spellings, Mondays & Tuesdays are no longer the same...). There have been others which I've made for myself to read in the future with the same zest I'd while writing them (A Letter to Roger Federer - completely heartfelt, "God, It's killing me!", 15 Minutes of Fame...15 Years ago!) and there have also been posts which have been purely for hits (The 'S' Factor, When I skipped a heartbeat..., Kande Pohe - eaten and sung!). Luckily for me, all these seem to have worked :-P
As far as naming people goes, the list would get very long if I try writing about everybody. Therefore I’d just like everybody to know that I appreciate every person who ever bothered to read and/or comment on anything I've written.
Samir, Prayag, Rutuja, Neeraj, Vineet, Madhura, Kedar, Ranjit, Sangram, Meghana, Amit - some of my regular readers/critics and I cherish their comments! So those who read the posts, please comment as I always plead you to do - feed backs, constructive criticisms, are the only ways for me to know that you all are reading the blog, which goes a long way in pumping me up for more posts :-) There's always this option of "following" the blog (just check the column to the RHS of this post having the option of "following" and the pics of my "followers". Just a click away...)
If I missed out on anybody, I'm really sorry. Make sure you manage to land here and smack me till I do a full post about you. No really, I love all of you who have visited, read and commented. I’m nothing without you.
Thank you so much. Happy reading.
Hey,.keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletePhew, for a moment as I was reading this post I thought you were 'retiring' already....until I read 'Happy Reading' :)
ReplyDeleteRohan, I agree with Samir, You started off with a 'when i started (blogging) 40 years back as a teenager' ... :P
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, congrats for your 'half century'!! And I guess I don't need to say, keep 'em coming, we love what you write!!
ReplyDeleteKeep going dude.. It's not only joyful to us but also freshens our mind. Best of luck for your future posts.
ReplyDeleteyeah....I agree with everyone above..N don't know what...it maybe friends...your own desire to let out the creative part of Rogerhan....or just pure nostalgia sometimes(the 15mins of fame!!or similar ones)....whatever it is...u just keep blogging, its always a pleasure reading..cheers!!
ReplyDeleteThank you,Rohan, for the worthy mention :-)
ReplyDeleteAs I've said already,keep writing,you're very good at it.But you're saying Thank you like its the end of an era or something..! Nevertheless,Keep up the good work..
SMACK!
ReplyDeleteGood job reaching the 50 posts mark! :)
Thanks to you for writing such wonderful posts, Rohan.
ReplyDeleteHappy Writing :)
heyy.. i didnt clear the prelim round of mention on ur post..
ReplyDeletebtw.. wht was the cut-off for tht..
(sorry.. but reminding u of the placements..!! .. hehehe...)
I jus love your blogs....n the English is jus too classy...im learning good english from you day by day...knowingly-unknowingly...keepblogging mate, cheers !
ReplyDelete