Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Show-Stopper Is Here Again

Well, yet again it's the month of memorising the subjects; yes it is! No creativity, no fun, no outing, no surfing...whatever you call it, it's here again. I am glad though it's my Final Year...just the last time I'll be "going through the motions" and come June 2, I'll be hopefully done with it! I know I might've cribbed enough about this stuff...but I just can't stop. But then again, now that I am in this System, I have to make the most of it, so I will try to "memorise" it once again and hope that at least this time I do well...

5 comments:

  1. Yes I know how it is to go-through-the-motions :)

    But on a serious note its not all that bad and its not just memorizing always .. Of the 4 subs which you have DS and NIS are quite interesting IF you use Reference books and Wikipedia .. Tannenbaum for DS is one of the best reference books I've read apart from Tannenbaum for CN :) .. NIS Reference is also quite good .. ACA is out of scope so dunno :) .. STQA might seem boring but its very applicable in ANY IT company ..

    So in a nutshell even if you're in a System it's up to you to make things better ..

    Fyi - It's easier said than done .. I used local for ACA, NIS & STQA due to lack of time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would say that DS & NIS are interesting when done through reference books, but the catch is - most of the interesting part (whatever I've read) falls under the 'least probable questions' category in the theory paper (and I always come to know this on the day of the exam)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for everything, Rohan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shya, and here I was thinking you were writing about the upcoming French Open when I got your email update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Last (and hopefully the best!)

    ReplyDelete