You've brought me into this world,
and cared like I was a precious emerald,
Aai, you've taught me how to walk,
protected me like a shepherd his flock,
Your unceasing, round-the-clock care,
even in my moments of despair,
has seen me through countless hardships,
and grounded me when I'm on my ego-trips,
You've been so understanding that I cannot express,
I've spilled the milk and you've cleaned up the mess,
For my tales of woe, you're always 'all ears',
sound judgement you offer, astute beyond your years,
With a never-fading smile, you make our house a home,
of patience and virtues such, you are an epitome,
But rarely do we realize your worth,
of your affections there's never a dearth,
So Mommy dearest, on this special day,
compliments from devotees come your way,
Thanks Aai, for the countless sacrifices,
for always being around and bearing with my vices,
You are precious Marmee, you bring light into my world,
this is a thank you to that pure heart of gold,
and those frail hands that once rocked the cradle,
though I rarely say it, you are my idol,
For the best mother, I could possibly get,
here's a gift not as perfect,
This humble eulogy from me,
sealed with a hug, and a 'I love you Mommy!'
आई, तुला वाढदिवसाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा :)
amchya kade pan same kundi hoti ..tya fotot ahe tashi!
ReplyDelete