It feels like its been eons since I came here! The ever popular and clichéd 'scarcity of time' might seem the obvious reason for you but in fact it was due to lack of access to Blogger.com from Infosys.
Having a blog of your own is like riding a tiger. You can't get down and say "Alright, no more blogging". The biggest challenge is adding new posts and hoping that readers will read your blog and love it. Anyway, now that I’m here, I did read the new posts from all the blog rolled links and I feel so nice. Don't know why, but yes, I’m feeling good. This feeling could also be attributed to the fact that I just woke up (10.00 AM IST - the latest I've slept in the last 5 months!)
For starters, let me talk about what's happening in my personal life: No change. Status quo being maintained. Yes, I needed to clarify this because most of friends here in Pune thought that I'd a relationship update in Mysore (as again, I don't know who ignited such rumours). Well, other than that had been to Ooty a week before touching base and came back all rejuvenated. Did some super crazy things, and had a whale of a time there.
Work life? Got done with my training in Infosys, Mysore and posted into Banking & Capital Market (BCM) unit in Pune! What's more got allocated to a project too :-)
Got selected in the 'Editorial Team' for the organization magazine, so this is something that has really kept me excited off-late, learning about what's happening in other areas of work, meeting new people was a nice experience.
I'll keep this post to a Curtain Raiser. More on this and other activities I indulged in, the Infosys outings and the Infosys Trainee life in general in the next few blog posts… till then I'll welcome myself back to one of the few things I was missing like anything.
First of all, Welcome back! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats about getting on the Editorial Team. I'm sure you'll find good food for thought there, and we can then expect better blogposts perhaps. :-D
I'd love to know more about BCM. Sounds like something I might like to do.
Glad you're back to blogging! Kaalach Baba mhanat hote ki Rohancha blogging kami zhala aahe - so your timing is perfect :-)
ReplyDeleterelationship update eh??? I'd like to know more about that, even if they are rumours ;)
ReplyDelete