I don't know about you, but I had a really hard time keeping the rhythm of the song going properly when I reached the line Happy Birthday Dear "Something about Everything…". And I guess I am commenting after 3 minutes of this being posted. :-P
Great achievement, Sir. A year and so many posts about so many varied topics. Now I remember the 6th of January for 3 important birthdays, A.R. Rahman, Rohan Pandit and Something about Everything... Have a great one and cheers!
I don't know about you, but I had a really hard time keeping the rhythm of the song going properly when I reached the line Happy Birthday Dear "Something about Everything…". And I guess I am commenting after 3 minutes of this being posted. :-P
ReplyDeleteGreat achievement, Sir. A year and so many posts about so many varied topics. Now I remember the 6th of January for 3 important birthdays, A.R. Rahman, Rohan Pandit and Something about Everything... Have a great one and cheers!
Regards.
@ May God bless you (and the parent :-P) goood line dude.... :) :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rohan !!! We have also enjoyed your journey as readers. Thanks a lot !!!
ReplyDeleteHatti paadla pu pu....... :P
ReplyDelete