Roger,
I’m sure you’re disappointed but you should be really proud to have been a part of such an epic final, and the way you fought and played is exceptional and inspiring.
It’s suiting really that it was a dark day in Wimbledon when you lost, but you’ve got so much to be proud of and your fans are always proud of you…nothing can take away everything you have achieved and you will never be forgotten for the champion you are. You know, it’s been a long while since I’ve watched one of your losses and not shed a tear out of sadness, but tonight I haven’t.
I like to think you have taught me a better attitude towards sport and competition, and a stronger belief in what I do. It might sound corny but that’s all I can think of to say. It’s hard to see you lose sometimes because it doesn’t feel right, but it’s better than not seeing you at all. We’re so lucky to have you around and not surprisingly, we never want you to leave. Never stop, Roger. You are a champion in every way and always will be. I don’t know if my words mean anything to you but they’re true.
Love and Respect,
Rogerhan
I’m sure you’re disappointed but you should be really proud to have been a part of such an epic final, and the way you fought and played is exceptional and inspiring.
It’s suiting really that it was a dark day in Wimbledon when you lost, but you’ve got so much to be proud of and your fans are always proud of you…nothing can take away everything you have achieved and you will never be forgotten for the champion you are. You know, it’s been a long while since I’ve watched one of your losses and not shed a tear out of sadness, but tonight I haven’t.
I like to think you have taught me a better attitude towards sport and competition, and a stronger belief in what I do. It might sound corny but that’s all I can think of to say. It’s hard to see you lose sometimes because it doesn’t feel right, but it’s better than not seeing you at all. We’re so lucky to have you around and not surprisingly, we never want you to leave. Never stop, Roger. You are a champion in every way and always will be. I don’t know if my words mean anything to you but they’re true.
Love and Respect,
Rogerhan

hats off to roger n rogerhan both....
ReplyDeletethis is a gem of an article...
great work dude!!!!!